To Our Valued Customers,
Morris Air appreciates the trust you have place in us, allowing us into your home. Given the nature of the current public health situation, I wanted to take a an opportunity to let you know we are working hard to ensure our safety measures at Morris Air to be your trusted HVAC provider. For us, the highest priority is keeping our customers and team members safe and secure, team members and the communities we serve. While basic health and safe and secure. All safety standards and procedures are followed daily by our team members, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we are taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern with Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are closely monitoring the latest updates and recommendations from the CDC, local authorities, and the World Health Organization, and adjusting our protocols as appropriate.
When visiting your home or business, our team members are adhering to the following protocols:
- During each visit, our technicians will take great care to follow enhanced guidelines to minimizing risks including washing/sanitizing hands, wearing gloves, shoe covers and respecting your personal space.
- In line with the recommendations, we ask for your understanding that while our team is always pleased to see you, we won’t be shaking hands during this time. We will also try to keep a reasonable distance from our customers – a recommended 6 feet.
- We would be most grateful if you reschedule appointments if you are unavailable, unwell, or if you know you have come into contact with someone who’s unwell, to minimize risks to our employees and other customers. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
- We have recently enhanced our vehicle cleaning practices, and are supplying our team with disinfectant wipes, soap, hand sanitizer, etc. to use in this effort.
- We are doing daily cleaning and sanitizing of our SoCal offices with recommended products.
As always, we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Rest assured, we are doing everything in our power to provide you with a safe home maintenance experience and a healthy environment for our team members and communities.
If you have any additional questions, our customer support team is available via email at email@example.com or by phone at (833) 482-2349.